Tuesday, April 20, 2010

me, myself, and I

I've been off kilter it seems for a week or so now.
I'm just now realizing it but it has been brought to my attention by those closest to me.
Friends, family asking,
"What's wrong?...You don't seem like yourself."
I'm not sure what's wrong but I feel unrest inside my soul.


I guess when I sit back and think about it, there is a lot going on that I'm not addressing.
Grad school is almost over.
Boards come next and I should be lining up job interviews.
But where will I go?
My parents are relocating. I don't have strong ties anywhere.
My relationship with God is not much of a relationship right now.
It has been a while since we talked.
Art.
It used to be a part of me but not recently.
Feeling inadequate.
Not feeling myself.

I've read that for NFs (idealists) it's highly important for their inner compass to be on track,
for them to be in line with their morals and beliefs.
Where did my compass go?

be back soon


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Travel.

Find yourself.

I'll meet you anywhere in the world, anytime.

Rachel Keele said...

friend, you are in my prayers. you should get into your prayers too ;)

Anthony said...

"Go back to the breath..."