Monday, October 12, 2009

What I want out of life...


I want to be a grandma in a rocking chair that reads books to her grandchildren on her lap and then goes and climbs trees with them.

I want my conversations with my Father to continually get longer and deeper.

I want to always be full of love for people around me.

I want to wake up next to my husband when I'm 80 and we'll smile at each other, knowing we have had an amazing life together.

I want to speak gently and love unconditionally.

I want to kiss my husband every time he comes home.

I want my children to be thinkers but not afraid to feel. I want them to spend more time outdoors than inside and be known for their kindness more than any other attribute.

I want to get good use and wear out of everything I own and if I don't I want to be able to give it away without blinking twice.

I want to wake up to the words, "Good Morning Beautiful"

I want to go jogging with my fiance' on the morning of our wedding.

I want a slack-line, a tree house, a hammock, bird feeders, and a rope swing in my back yard.

I want to randomly go grocery shopping at 1 am with my husband.

I want to always be a loyal friend.

I want my day-to-day expenses to be very simple so that large amounts of money can easily be given to those in need or used for travel.

I want my door to always be open and friends to come over unexpectedly.

I want to live near a few close friends that become our family.

I want Sabbath to be the best day of the week for everyone in my home.

I want to run a marathon.

I want to live in Hawaii again.

I want to work in my garden barefoot, in a skirt.

I want to wear flowers in my hair at my wedding.

I want to regularly communicate with my husband from across a room with our eyes.

I want to live near water.

I want to take evening walks with my husband and hold his hand.

I want to always be able to feed who ever walks through my door.

I want family time be filled with laughter and teasing whether we're playing in the snow, on the beach, or cooking together in the kitchen.

I want to be my husband's biggest fan.

I want to let my kids keep any animal they bring home and help them raise it.

I want to regularly camp with my kids in the back yard and make blueberry pancakes in the morning.

I want to learn how to dance.

I want to travel.

I want my wrinkles to be from smiling so much.

I want to have soft sheets.

I want to ride a train a long distance.

I want my children to go climbing and snow shoeing with my dad.

I want to read books that enrich my life.

I want to spend more time building relationships than a career.

I want to live someplace sunny.

I want to be a missionary.

I want...

4 comments:

TaraB said...

This is a really beautiful list Tiffany. You've painted a pretty amazing picture, I hope that you get all of that and more. Do it. Do all of it.

Anthony said...

Nice. It's a wonderful life you will live.

laSonya said...

you have inspired me to write my list of wants. i hope you are blessed with the coming true of your list.

Larissa said...

Love this!