Thursday, March 04, 2010

Possibilities


Somehow I ended up with 5 days off in a row.
My initial thought was, "I'll fly home to Oregon and surprise the fam."
This idea was dashed when I realized I am a student with no income.
So the next best thing is free...
Here is the list of things I plan on doing during my mini vacation:

Clean the whole house for the roommates
Sleep under the stars in my backyard
Paint
Go to the ocean and breathe the sea air
Frame a painting my sister made me
Make 2 new journals
Read
Set up my slackline in the park and welcome onlooking children to try it
Go to church
Send homemade cards to loved ones
Cook something new
Work on my portfolio
Study...a little
Spend quality time in the hot tub with my housemates
Take Larissa's dog for a run
Mail Ansley's Christmas present...finally
Paint a landscape from my New Zealand trip
Have a long conversation with God
Get my haircut
Dance

1 comment:

Ansley said...

Did you mail my present? It'll get here just in time for my birthday! :)